Matira Bush Camp is the ultimate safari destination in the heart of the Masai Mara.
Experience the adventurous Masai Mara with its fascinatingly diverse landscape and a legendary wealth of animals.
Matira Bush Camp is mobile camp site that consists of seven tents which are furnished with either a double or two twin beds.
Hot water showers and eco toilets are provided and on request, more tents can be built for bigger groups. Charging facilities for batteries are available and the camp site is protected with 24-hour Masai security guards.
At night guests can relax next to the fire and enjoy the view of the starry skies and the night sounds.
Accommodation is on a full board basis with breakfast, lunch and dinner included – international cuisine with a regional touch.
Meals are freshly prepared and served in the dining tent or under shady trees and an open sky.
Early morning walking safaris are available and the experienced Masai guides will take you to spots from where you can admire wild animals at close range.
Guests can enjoy a lovely bush picnic or take a visit to a Masai village and see and experience the traditional culture.
The idyllic camp, which was styled in harmony with nature, is set on a dense forest vegetation over the savannah and surrounded by a small river. The ideal starting point for a variety of adventurous excursions.
• Full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner and international cuisine with a regional touch
• six tents feature comfortable beds in double or twin-bedded tent at the Adventure Camp
• Food is freshly prepared and in the dining tent, located under shady old trees, served
• Ten large comfort-tents at the Main camp
• Experience one of the fabulous Masai Mara sunsets
• Enjoy a culinary experience by the romantic campfire.
string(14) "Child Friendly"
string(12) "Outdoor Area"