The breathtaking landscapes of Masai Mara National Reserve, uninterrupted views of the Mara River and a design inspired by a traditional Maasai Manyatta set Mara Serena Safari Lodge as an unforgettable destination for safari holidays.
Mara Serena Safari Lodge invites you to a world where dramatic sights and experiences are enhanced by gracious service and five-star amenities.
As the only safari lodge in the famed Mara Triangle, we offer a setting matched by few other hotels in the world: perched high on a bush-cloaked hill with sweeping views of the savannah and the meandering shoreline of the Mara River.
The 74 guest rooms and one suite have been inspired by the local Maasai heritage and surrounding natural splendour, welcoming guests to experience the allure of the lodge
A merger of Africa’s untamed beauty and modern sophistication, our accommodations are arranged with one slightly in front of its neighbour, allowing for Sweeping River and savannah views.
The Mara Serena Safari Lodge is adorned in swirling patterns that reflect the colours and shapes of the bush, rooms feature Maasai-inspired design-motifs, King or twin beds, lavish, all-encompassing mosquito-curtaining and marble bathrooms with walk-in showers.
• Complimentary Internet and television with satellite channels along with personalised touches like ceiling fans to enhance the guest experience
• Your sundowner experience opens with a gentle evening game drive, ideally timed to catch the wildlife as it emerges into the cool of the evening
• 24-hour on-call medical services
• Swimming pool and sundeck
• Maisha Safari Spa and Gym and extensive range of safari spa treatments
• Gift shop
• Satellite TV in communal areas
• Baby-sitting, family rooms, children’s dining
• Free Wi-Fi
string(14) "Child Friendly"
string(12) "Outdoor Area"
string(13) "Swimming Pool"