This new and distinctly unique Mara Engai Lodge is nestled amongst pristine Kenyan Ravine forest on the Oloololo (Siria) Escarpment.
Overlooking the amazing Masai Mara National Reserve and Wildebeest Migration Route, with around 120km of unbroken views across the vast savannah of the Masai Mara – it is simply breath-taking.
Let your body and mind detox in this incredible, natural environment that’s like no other place on earth.
Wonder at the most amazing views over the Masai Mara and Great Migration route from your own private veranda. Indulge in fine dining, with delicious treats made from fresh produce from our organic gardens.
Get back to nature on thrilling game drives and experience thousands of years of Maasai tradition.
Then before you sink into your large comfortable bed, take a look up at the mass of twinkling stars in the clear African sky — it’s something everyone should should see at least once in their lifetime at Mara Engai Lodge.
• Large tented suites nestled in the Kenyan ravine forest. Elevated to maximise the view and spaced over a large area to provide seclusion and privacy.
• Luxurious toiletries provided
• Lunch at the Vantage point
• Indulge in fine dining under the twinkling stars of the African sky
• Enjoy refreshing cocktails and tasty canapés whilst watching the sun set over that spectacular scenery
• Breakfast in the bush is one of the memorable experiences you will leave with
• Picnic lunch
• Located on the Mara Triangle, north western part of Masai Mara Game Reserve