Mara Eden Safari Camp is a small boutique camp on the banks of the great Mara river that offers you an untamed wilderness experience.
Hidden deep in the Masai Mara game reserve, along the great Mara river, lies a magical, untouched and untamed valley with crocodiles basking on the banks of the river and hippos fighting for dominance against a backdrop of absolute wilderness, for centuries the great wildebeest migration has thundered through this hidden valley and crossed the Mara river.
You can sit out on the varendah and watch the magic of the African wilderness unfold before you.
Mara Eden Safari Camp tents are placed along the banks of the mara river, with a seating area at the front for relaxed game and bird viewing.
All the tents have hot and cold running water, a flush toilet, 24 hour solar lighting and tasteful décor.
The dining tent is centrally placed, having guest tents on either side.
It has a dining area that seats 30 guests and a lounge area with a fully stocked bar.
From our adjoining kitchen we serve a full English breakfast, a 3 course lunch and a 4 course dinner.
Tea and coffee are available throughout the day.
• Our tents are placed along the banks of the mara river, with a seating area at the front for relaxed game and bird viewing.
• All the tents have hot and cold running water, a flush toilet, 24 hour solar lighting and tasteful décor.
• Served in the midst of the wilderness, enjoy a scrumptious meal while watching the birds and the Vervet monkeys frolicking around at the lunch table
• soothing massage at bush spa overlooking the plains of the Mara.
• Swimming pool overlooking the mara river
string(14) "Child Friendly"
string(12) "Outdoor Area"
string(13) "Swimming Pool"