Elangata Olerai is a luxury tented camp, a striking combination of contemporary style and comfort set in the heart of nature in the Masai Mara National Reserve, which is home to over 4 million animals and birds, making it one of the largest and most important wildlife sanctuaries not only in Africa but worldwide.
The 20 tents are set apart and linked by a paved walkway that winds through the unaltered local habitat. We also offer a variety of adventure activities such as walking safaris with the Masai, Balloon Safaris as well as Day and Night Game Drives.
Elangata Olerai Luxury Camp has Rustic reed blinds, coir carpets, a draped canvas ceiling and built in lounge area all combined to create the most luxurious tents. Each suite has a spacious en-suite & a private veranda which is ideal for relaxing and absorbing the sounds of the Mara.
It offers an exclusive and unique concept in community guiding based on the expertise and first-hand experience of the local community’s members to introduce you to landscapes,flora and fauna that they intimately understand.
• Solar lighting system used in the tents to make the night light
• The camp offers wilderness hospitality in the authentic African Tradition
• There are 22 luxurious tents
• Five other tents are all rend-ville shape with double 6X6 honeymooner Swahili beds
• Five tents have 2 double beds each, designed with the African wood to suit with the surroundings
• The camp is 10 kilometers East of Ololaimutia Gate
• Outdoor barbeque available that serves a variety of local and international food
string(14) "Child Friendly"
string(12) "Outdoor Area"