The three National Reserves Samburu, Buffalo Springs and Shaba protect a large area along the seasonal Ewaso Nyiro River.
Surrounded by interestingly shaped hills you will fall in love with this region.
The semi arid acacia – commiphora region is inhabited by elephants, buffaloes, cheetahs, lions and leopards. In this region you find the Northern fauna representatives: gerenuk, Grevy zebra, Reticulated giraffe, Beisa oryx, Somali ostrich and over 400 bird species.
The accommodation at Sentrim Samburu Lodge offers the basic features you need in each of its 21 rooms, and also the two-bedroom guest house, well-suited for your shoestring family trip in Samburu National Reserve. Standard amenities in your guest room include a free-standing fan, personal safe, full bathroom with permanent shower and flush toilet, to name a few of the necessary conveniences.
Guest rooms are modest, and the elevated design ensures that cool breezes flow freely to keep you comfortable.
You also have a private decked balcony for watching traversing wildlife and enjoying the incredible views of the Kenyan bush.
• Located on the banks of Ewaso Nyiro river
• Sensational breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
• Bush breakfast
• Swimming pool with basking area
• 21 en-suite luxury tents each with sitting area inside and outside
• 1 Family House with a kitchen, lounge and 2 en-suite bedrooms
• Tea / coffee making facilities
• Free 2 bottles of drinking water per day
• Power sockets (AC – 240 volts)
• Hot shower and W/C