Ol Tukai Lodge is set at the floor of Mount Kilimanjaro (Africa’s highest mountain) in Amboseli National Park, Kenya. The beautifully appointed rooms at the Oltukai lodge provides quality, comfort and attention to detail.
Ol Tukai is an Eco-rated lodge having excellent outdoor and indoor facilities with its unique collection of African art.
The property receives overwhelming positive feedback from the international and local tourism market.
Exquisite dinners are accompanied by true African hospitality and entertainment is provided by the local Maasai morans.
The magical Elephant bar offers a variety of stylish cocktails, fruit punches and refreshing smoothies.
At the centre of Amboseli National Park, is `Noomitio`, a table topped hill popularly known as Observation Hill. It is an ideal spot to kick back, relax and watch the sun go down after a fulfilling afternoon game drive.
A sufficient supply of hot and cold canapes accompanied by refreshing Ol Tukai signature cocktails (or your favorite drink) from our well-stocked bar will keep you engaged as you watch the wildlife settle for the night.
The experience is simply breathtaking!
Under a starry night of Amboseli National Park, experience a magical outdoor dinner. A lantern-lit walkway leads guests to a secluded setup in the middle of a small forest of mature indigenous tortilis trees.
Indulge your taste buds in a variety of meats prepared as you wait.
After a hearty meal, you will be entertained by the resident Maasai morans as they perform their battle songs and dances around a bonfire.
• Wildlife Library
• Beauty Spa to refresh yourself after the safari
• The gift shop stocks interesting African artifacts, gifts, and memorabilia.
• Watch elephants and the magnificent Mt. Kilimanjaro views from the lodge
• 80 luxury chalets with uninterrupted view of the wetlands or Mt. Kilimanjaro
• Swimming pool shaded by the acacia trees with sun beds for refreshing and sun bathing
• Lunch is served out on the veranda and on most occasions elephants, zebra and buffalo can be spotted meters away from the fence