Ashnil Samburu Camp sits in Buffalo Springs Game Reserve which takes its name from an oasis of crystal clear water at the western end of the reserve.
It is separated from Samburu National Reserve by Ewaso Nyiro River and is less hilly and dense yet very attractive.
Ashnil Samburu Camp features an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun lounges, a garden and a Lounge bar offering views of the African savannah.
Each tent features a decked Terrance with views of the Ewaso Nyiro River.
The restaurant offers views of the river and serves a variety of menus comprising of Oriental, traditional and international cuisines.
A range of activities are available on request and comprise of game drives, nature Walks and a cultural visit to the samburu village, bush meals like bush lunch/dinner and sundowners.
There are a total number of 30 luxury tents; 18 doubles, 9 with twin beds and 3 with triple beds.
Each of the exclusive comfortable deluxe tents provides a perfect view of the Ewaso Nyiro River and beautiful surrounding landscape.
Every spacious tent consists of a dressing area, sitting area, luggage rack and en-suite facilities to provide a memorable stay close to nature.
The open sitting restaurant located in the main building, overlooks the Ewaso Nyiro River and can sit a maximum of 100 guests. The restaurant serves set buffets featuring international, oriental and traditional African cuisine.
The lounge is located in the main building away from the main dining area. The décor has an African touch that makes it a wonderful place to pass time and relax. There is a variety drinks served and include liqueur, soft drinks, cocktails, wines, and spirits, local and international beers. The seating capacity is about 60 guests.
• Each of the exclusive comfortable deluxe tents provides a perfect view of the Ewaso Nyiro River and beautiful surrounding landscape
• Every spacious tent consists of a dressing area, sitting area, luggage rack and en-suite facilities to provide a memorable stay close to nature.
• Swimming Pool
• Souvenir Shop
• Buffalo springs – are permanent and provide drinking water for the wildlife making it attractive to diverse fauna and prolific bird life (about 400 species).
• The vegetation consists of doum palm and acacia riverine forest with a combination of scrubs and grasslands well adapted to the dry region
• Ewaso Nyiro river meanders through the rugged landscape