Amboseli Serena Lodge is a premier lodge in the heart of the Amboseli National Park, framed against the glorious backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, the spectacular Mt.Kilimanjaro, sheltered by spreading giant acacias and adjacent to a gently flowing natural spring.
Surrounded by the vast and beautiful landscape of Amboseli National Park, the accommodations at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge provide a full immersion into life in the untamed bush. Each room is housed in a single-storey building opening directly onto the grounds, and each reflects a Maasai Manyatta theme with hand-painted wildlife murals, locally inspired furnishings and artefacts, and the brilliant primary colours symbolic of these fabled warriors.
Guests enjoy a balance of sophistication, comfort and harmony with nature, relishing the unique pleasure of their very own private corner of Kenya.
With amenities to rival the best safari lodges in Kenya, our 92 rooms and one suite feature complimentary wireless Internet, 24-hour room service and private balconies. For the comfort and convenience of families and groups, we offer nine sets of interconnecting rooms.
The dining experiences at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge are diverse and unforgettable. You may want to dine in the elegance and warmth of our Maasai-inspired restaurant.
To stir your evening to life, enjoy cocktails on the expansive terrace while the nearby firepit provides comfort as you reflect on your day’s adventures.
Gaze at the blanket of stars over Amboseli National Park during a catered outdoor dinner in the bush.
With the freshest produce delivered right from the land and meats and dairy products sourced from communities surrounding the reserve, the foods, flavours and culinary traditions of Kenya are celebrated in every dish.
Kindly note that all dining experiences at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge provide special consideration for kosher, vegetarian and gluten-free cuisine. Additionally, we cater to any special dietary requirements that the guests may have.
• Set against the Kilimanjaro backdrop Amboseli offers the world’s best elephant viewing.
• Complimentary sparkling wine at breakfast.
• All rooms fitted with mosquito nets.
• Family, interconnecting, triple rooms and luxury suite available.
• Complimentary bottled water in the rooms.
• 24 hour electricity provided
• Free form swimming pool and sundeck
• massage by experienced, professional masseurs
• Gift shop
• Spacious interior bar with exterior terrace
• Separate exterior campfire bar
• Maasai dance performances in dedicated exterior bush BBQ area.
string(14) "Child Friendly"
string(12) "Outdoor Area"
string(13) "Swimming Pool"